Some sad news regarding Chocolate Baroque


I received an email today from Joanna of Mold club with the link I have placed below.  It is from a newsletter fro  Crafty Individuals who are very close to Chocolate Baroque - the couples have known each other for years.

http://craftyindividualsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/some-bad-news-about-friends-along-with.html

One word just comes into your mind when reading this - why!  I am sure we all wish Lesley & David well.

On a much lighter side - take a look at the first couple of photos & there is a familiar face - certainly for the members of the Mold II club.

I will be back later with a recently made card & I am also hoping to be at the Mold club meeting tonight.  To stay for a while this time & then to also be at Mold II club meeting on Tuesday 22 May. This hopefully will be followed by a visit to CSNW meeting on 6 June.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko