Thursday, 14 June 2018

csnw photos - part 2

Good evening everyone.

I am sorry that after all I did not write a post yesterday showing these photos.  But my dear husband had to have a small operation yesterday & we were at the hospital all day.  We had to get to the hospital by 8:00 am which meant a rather early start to the day - which I don't often do now.  So by the time I got him home again I was rather tired.

Anyway - here they are today, & they are of the project they took in April when Claire showed them how to make their own background papers used Distress Inks & I believe she introduced them to using glycerine with the inks.

The first few photos are of the samples that Claire created the previus month to show them what they would be doing.

Claire has recently discovered Oxide Distress Ink & I think that this was what started her passion for backgrounds.

Here are the backgrounds the ladies produced;

These 3 backgrounds are what Claire produced at the meeting when showing the ladies what to do.
(I really must change the name card to include the i)

Five quite different backgrounds from Grace.
I like the look of that last one that has either been made on embossed card - or the card has been embossed after the colouring.

The other ladies that were at that meeting also made backgrounds & I know that they brought them back to be photographed, but made into cards, which was the project for May.  So you will see those in tomorrow's post when I show those photos.

I am hoping to have a craft day tomorrow - it has been a few days since I had the time to do so.  Today was another hospital day this time, one again, for me.  I had to have a CT scan to check how things were doing in my spine.  Oncologist visit next week when hopefully I will find out.

Take care everyone.
'Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system