Just chatting

Hi everyone.

I have just popped in for a little chat today.  I have been busy this morning writing up notes of things I want to make & things I would like to show you when I get the chance.

I have some cards - quick & simple ones, & one rather amazing card - really interesting.  I hope to make a sample of it over the next few days.  As we already know that Carolyn is showing Mold II the Impossible Card & I will be showing it to CSNW next month & possibly Mold at some time - I must stress this amazing card is not that one.  So 2 amazing cards to see!!!

I do have one of those quick & simple cards to show you possibly tomorrow.  Although tonight is the June meeting for the CSNW ladies & hopefully there will be photos from that to show you instead.  In  fact we have quite a lot off back photos to take at CSNW - so perhaps lots to show you.  In case Elvena who has been taking the photos for me cannot be there I am taking my Tablet with me so that I can take some.  So watch this space.

Tomorrow I am off to see the Lyphoedema nurse as my compression sleeve has been giving me a lot of problems - so need her to check it out.  Mind you it is not helped by this lovely hot weather.

More tomorrow - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post