Mold II photos - part 1

Good morning everyone.

Today I have the first set of photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday evening, & they are of the Show & Tell card. I was asked at the May meeting to pick a subject for it & I chose - Floral, Black, White & Silver.



Two cards from Madeline.  I love the verse on that first card.


Carol's chequerboard effect is a really clean & simple design. Love it.


This is a beautiful card Elizabeth - I love the balanced design.


A beautiful sympathy version for Carolyn.
It is so difficult to choose a design for these cards - but this one is just right.


A rather chic look to Christine's card.  That striped paper was just perfect for this challenge.


Black & white does make for a very rich looking card. I love that embossing folder.


From Sue another clean & simple design - those flowers are really pretty.


What a lovely sentiment Elma, & a very interesting background.
I am not sure if it is an embossed piece or just a great design paper.

I did not make it to the meeting, but had been planning to go.  So having set the challenge I thought I had better join in - here is my card.


Background stamped & embossed in silver. Some of the flowers stamped again on white, cut out & popped on sticky pads.

Lovely cards ladies.

I am going to update the club pages a little later on, & then tomorrow more photos from the Mold II meeting.

'Bye for now & keep safe in this heat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post