Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone

This afternoon I have the first set of photos from the Mold club meeting last Thursday & today they are of the Show & Tell cards.  The theme for the Show & Tell was to use as many colours as you could on the card.

I wasn't at the meeting so I cannot comment on how they were made, but I will make my own little comments.


Oh dear - first card - it's mine!
I coloured a piece of white card with as many colours of Distress Ink as I could then stamped in Black & embossed with clear EP.  Layered it onto several colours of card picked from the inks.


This is Janet's card - lots of colouring detail there & looking at the bottom right corner of the topper it looks like she has clear embossed or possibly  used glossy accents to give a glassy effect.


I love the sun-ray background to Joan's card & the colours picked out in the flowers as well.


Lynn's card reflects that mixed media style that she is fond of - just love the background.


Mair, what a great way to colour a background piece & a great idea for the sentiment to be put on a small piece with the stripes going the other way.  Brilliant.


Maureen has got such a lot of colour into this really nice clean & simple design.
Was that teacup - bird image free on a magazine recently?


Rhiannon has created a great splash background & I love the effect of those outline stamps on it.
That tree is so different.


Quite a delicate design from Yvonne who has still managed to gets load of colour into the background.

Well done ladies - they are great cards.

More photos tomorrow - this time of the project for the evening.
That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post