My other album project

Good evening everyone.

Despite having to take some time out to take Bob back to the Countess for a check up on his minor op he had last week - I managed to spend a couple of hours later on my album.

The hospital is pleased with Bob's leg & he has had the stitches removed but is still not allowed to drive for a while. Back on Monday for another check up.

My album I am working on is one to keep photos of our grandson's first year in, starting from the scan.

I have done some more work today, as I said, & have managed to cover the pocket pages that form the basis of the album, plus an envelope on the inside front cover.

What do you think?


This is the front cover


A view of the inside showing the page / pockets


Looking down at the inside


The inside front cover.
The little envelope will hold a photo of the scan & I have closed the flap with Velcro dots







A look at some of the pages with their mats.

The main colour is a soft grey-blue with darker colours on some of the pages.

The next step is to make the photo mats that will slide inside the pockets, followed by any flaps/pockets etc that I will add to the outside of the pages.

I am really pleased with how it is going at the moment - the biggest difficulty will be choosing the photos to put in it.  Based on the pages & pockets it could hold a minimum of 32 photos if I put one on each side of the pages & one on each side of the mats in the pockets.

That is me for today.  Take care.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko