a recent card

Good afternoon everyone - another lovely weekend.

This afternoon  have my most recently made card to show you.  I haven't found it easy in this hot weather to craft - but it was essential to make this one as it was for a family member.  The wife of Bob's cousin turned 70.


This beautiful design is by Toni Darroch of "Stamps by me"  - you will have seen her at Happy Stampers Festival recently, but I found her on Create & Craft.

The design is one of her A5 stamp sets with matching die.  I put of buying one for a while but in the end couldn't resist it (as you do).  Now I have to get another one, at least.

In case you haven't seen them - the main stamp image is about A5 size then after stamping you lay the die over the top & cut it out.  It leaves about a mm border around the flowers plus the full outside border.  I coloured it with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.  The "Happy Birthday" is one of mine from another set - but it was just the right size to go along the bottom of the card.

I decided not to spoil the design with a "70" on the front, so put that on the inside with my sentiment.

Very happy with this stamp & die set.

Have a great weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. I've just been to look at those stamps/dies - there are some beauties there but I must resist, I must resist, I must resist, I must........ ;)

    Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post