a recent card

Good evening everyone I do hope you have all been having a very good bank holiday weekend.

I haven't written a post for a couple of days, but I have done a little crafting.  In September I am showing the Mold II club the little card that has the double box on the front & folds flat for posting. So as I hadn't made one for a little while I thought I had better make sure I could still make it OK.  I decided on a Christmas one.


Here is a front view


& this is a side on view which shows the boxes.
I have used up some pretty Christmas vellum paper I had in my stash

While making this one I found a better way to describe the putting together so rewrote my notes.  I also spotted whilst having a look around the Internet another version where the small box front goes higher up than this one.  So I will have to look at that one now.

I have also spent quite a bit of time on the Internet helping a lady research her family history - really enjoyed doing this, & at times it was quite a challenge.

Tomorrow is the August meeting for the Mold II ladies - I will be going along but as I have an early start in the morning for another hospital visit I probably won't stay too long.

Enjoy what is left of the holiday weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko