csnw photos

Hello again everyone I am back, as promised, with the photos from the CSNW ladies club night last Wednesday.

The photos are of their project for the evening, which was with me, & is The Impossible Card.

I have popped back in to update this post due to me being very remiss on one point earlier.

I forgot to say thank you to Elvena for taking the photos at the end of the evening & forwarding them to me yesterday.  Thank you Elvena your help is very much appreciated.


What a lovely sentiment on the topper & lovely clean & crisp colours on Claire's card.


Elvena used some pretty butterfly paper for her card (I think it is Hunkydory!) along with pretty floral embellishment.  In the photo the topper is hard to read so I went back to the original photo - 

"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up"

Beautiful idea


Some pretty floral background paper with a beautiful butterfly image on the topper for Grace's card


Very striking background paper used by Gwen & isn't that strip of it on the topper effective, really ties it all together



Two photos of Hayley's card as she had decorated both sides of the topper. A lovely card.


This is Joan's card just a little off centre in the photo.  Really lovely vibrant colour choice Joan.


Kate's card sits patiently waiting for its embellishments.


Lovely shades of lilac in Ruth's card, along with a large Happy Birthday on the topper & a sentiment on a little circular  mat.

Well done ladies.  I got the impression you all enjoyed making this - I hope I am right.

Here we are at another weekend, which it appears, is going to be quite warm again.  Have a lovely weekend with whatever you have planned.

Over the weekend I will update the CSNW page with their information for their September meeting.  Gosh! the year is beginning to fly past.

'Bye for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko