just chatting - again

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I spent a little time watching some of the you tube videos on that Eclipse technique.  Definitely will be trying that in the next few days.

Then I went to my "finished Christmas card" box & had a look at what I had left over from what I made last year, plus some partially made ones.  Then I made a decision that most of my cards this year would be with die-cuts - so I had a browse through my dies box for Christmas designs.  Yes! I think I know what I will be doing.  Well! until I see something else & change my mind.  😄

I hope to have a couple of hours crafting this afternoon - but I am also having my hair done - so that will take a chunk out of it.  So far I have been lucky & have not had a great hair loss - it has just got a little bit thinner.  Fortunately I do have a good head of hair so I hopefully won't lose it.  But it doesn't keep the nice finish that the hairdresser puts in for that long & I am not too clever doing it myself.  Still not to worry.

Tomorrow I have my monthly visit to the hospital - so again, quite a big chunk of the day is taken up with that  - but perhaps some crafting time might be available later in the afternoon.

Hopefully some crafting news next time.  Have a nice day
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post