just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

Well! I am still here - sorry I haven't written anything.

On Monday Bob & I decided to go for a drive & find somewhere to have a gentle walk hopefully somewhere like a canal, as I do like being beside water.

We had several places in mind that would also give us somewhere to have some lunch - but several of them were closed.  Finally we ended up at Barbridge just a little along from Bunbury, where we had a gentle stroll along the canal path & then some lunch in the Inn.



Yesterday I had my monthly "Ladies who lunch" Lunch which was very pleasant.  Just 8 of us but a very pleasant way to spend a couple of hours.

Today I finished the special project I have been working on & will show you some photos tomorrow.

That is me for now - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post