just chatting

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend.

On Sunday we went to visit Gareth & Elayne  & to spend some time with our grandson Gwion, who is now walking & chuntering away to himself.  I don't think it will be too long before we get some definite words.  The day was rounded off with a nice take away to have all together.

Yesterday was a fairly quiet day for me with the exception of putting my craft kit together for my Happy Stampers meeting in the evening.

Last night we were given a demo on creating a card with the "Eclipse" technique.  I saw it some time ago & of course had been planning to try it out, but hadn't got around to it.  It was interesting to watch it being done live & the ladies showing it had prepared some items for us to have a quick go ourselves.  So now I am looking at doing it from scratch & getting it into your monthly programme for early next year.

Later today or perhaps tomorrow I will get the club pages updated - possibly through to October as well.

The year is just running away now isn't it!  This coming weekend sees the last bank holiday of the year.

Time to think of C.......s?

I bet most of you have already started.  I do have some items ready due to not being able to do so much last year.

Have a good day - more later.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post