my work at recent workshop

Hi everyone

I don't quite know where yesterday disappeared to, so didn't get photos of my work from the Saturday workshop photographed.  But I have them for you today.


Some of my practice pieces.
It took me a while to got a full print - that is no white spaces as you can see here.
But they wont be wasted - there are a couple more that I made but I had already cut pieces from them to use.  You will see in another photo,


Finally a decent print.
Now to think about what I will do with it.


This photo shows a couple of the more successful prints using the long thin poly plate.
I have selected a card & some layering card & now need to put it together.


The same with this one - a good print in my favourite colours & the base card & layering card selected ready to complete.  
The top, largest flower has been decoupaged one level by stamping the flower on one of my practice pieces & cutting it out.


A completed card (on the day) from what we had learnt during the morning session.
I was so enthused by Kym from Crafty Roo & her ideas that I even went as far as 
"grunging" this one a bit.


On to the afternoon & we were shown some more techniques & ideas
& given this journal to decorate.
Once I have done some more playing at home I am going to put an image on the back 
of the journal as well.
Looking forward to playing on the inside too.


Our second & last project for the day - a lovely apron & using fabric paints.

Phew! No wonder I was tired in the evening.  But very happy with my work.

Enjoy the rest of the day.  We are having work done in our back garden today - so looking forward to buying some new planters & plants that will be easier for me to manage.

More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a fun-filled (very filled!) day Gloria, love the results :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko