sample cards for the Mold II meeting

Good evening everyone.

I have a couple of sets of photos to show you relating to last nights Mold II meeting.

This first set are some of the ones brought in by Madeline who was showing the ladies ideas for using up scraps in their card making. They have been placed inside poly pockets but I think they show up well even so.


The squares are about 1" - 1.5" in size.
Sorry about the shine.




These two use paper trips.
Madeline gave the tip of using the "ribbons" that are often down the sides of A4 die cut sheets.
Such as Hunkydory


A nice clean & simple sty;e with paper strips.


Similar to the first sample.
I do like the effect of those little squares in the diamond orientation.


I particularly like this one - it uses my favourite colours.
This la\st one shows the embossing that was done on the cards.
The card is cut to size, the squares applied in required pattern, then run through in an embossing folder.

Really lovely effect.

Thank you for these Madeline.

Later I will have the photos of the cards that the ladies created.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post