a card or some cards

Good morning everyone.

Well I did settle down & do a little bit of card making yesterday afternoon.  It was quite a good feeling to actually think about & make something after all this time with no mojo.  I just hope I don't lose it again.

I made 5 little Christmas cards;


I used a 4x4 card having it with the fold at the top (tent fold).
When I was looking out the silver paper for the background I found some of this blue card. I had created it using Distress ink for a much earlier project & had die cut a circle out of it.  I say it - there were about 6 of them.  So on a waste not want not basis I decided to use them on the card giving a sort of moon like background to the silhouette figures.

I haven't put a greeting on yet as I am deciding which one & how best to add it.  So that will be my next bit of creativity.

I had originally meant to start on Christmas cards earlier this year - seeing as circumstance last year meant I made hardly any at all..  But a young friend on Facebook has a countdown on her page & I discovered today there is just over 100 days to go.  So, less for getting some of them in the post, or to hand out at club nights.  Better pull my finger out & work a little quicker.

While I am thinking what greeting to put on these 5 cards, I am going to start planning my next couple of designs during today.

I will let you know how it goes.
Take care - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post