a missed card

Good afternoon everyone.

When looking back through the last couple of posts I noticed that I had missed a photo from the post with the photos from the Mold II meeting.

It came separately from Carolyn & I forgot to add it in to the post.

It was actually a second photo of Dots card.  The one I showed in that post was this one;


But Dot finished it off at home & sent a photo to Carolyn who then forwarded it to me.


How amazing it looks now with ribbon, bow & flower added.
Beautiful card Dot.

If you want ideas to use up your scraps in a similar way - then take a look at quilting patterns - there are loads on the Internet.

Years ago - Sue (previously of Crafty Sue's) showed us how to make a card using strips of paper & we used the stitching design called Bargello.

That's me for today.
More later.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko