member showcase

Good afternoon ladies.

Another showcase item today for you to see.  I have titled the post "member showcase" - but the card was actually made by Betty an ex-member of Mold II club.

Betty keeps in touch with me & has since leaving us, she has also sent a couple of cards for you to see.  It's really nice to hear from her every so often.

The card today is this one ---


In the email that Betty enclosed the photo in, she said ........ 

" just sending a pic of card made with the ‘above’, stamps by Toni Darroch
The stamp set was a members gift on Create & Craft" .
It's beautiful Betty. 

I do like Toni's stamps & I treated myself a little while back to one of her A5 stamps that came with its companion die.  You can see a photo of a card I made earlier this year with it by clicking HERE.

Thank you for keeping in touch Betty it's good to hear from you - keep up the crafting.

Just in case some of you ladies have not heard of Toni - she is the founder of the Company called "Stamps by Me",  & also designs most of the stamps

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post