Mold clubs - car park

Good morning everyone.

On Tuesday evening when we left the Mold II meeting the car park was really dark & full (that lorry is still parked there).  I couldn't see a thing in front of me & as I am now walking with a stick I found it unnerving not being able to see things & people clearly.

The next morning I emailed the centre explaining the dilemma & asked whether the centre was getting better (even on that evening - some lighting).  Also on a Tuesday night there is another group that meets with quite a few ladies in - so the car park was full.  Not helped of course by the lorry & also some people not parking very neatly.  There would have been room for another 2 cars.  As I arrived someone was leaving the car park & I thought I was in luck but it was Annette who couldn't park in there for lack of space.  So we parked up by the side of the hospital, & Elizabeth who arrived just after us parked in the hospital car park.

I had a very nice reply back very quickly after sending the email.  The lighting is something that is being discussed & the person I emailed said she was currently sourcing bright LED lights for outside. She took on board my comment about the parking & is going to see that people are asked to park tidier.  Also the lorry is not going to be there very much longer.  There is a committee meeting this coming week at which the matter will be discussed further.  So watch this space ladies.  In the meantime do take great care when it is dark which it will be soon as we arrive, & I know you will park very neatly.  I will have to watch how I park as I do need to have enough space to open the door quite wide in order to get out.

Good job Bob didn't take me that evening - his car would not have got anywhere near the car park.

I will be back shortly with a member showcase for you.  Just wanted to pop in with this news.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post