Mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone I am here with the second set of photos from Mold II club's meeting on Tuesday. 

They are of the project for the evening, which was a project with me - with quite a bit of help from Carolyn. The project was my fold flat card with the double box feature on the front.


I love the clean lines of Chris's card. The pale Blue & Navy work so well together 
set off by those 2 flowers.


Elma created a lovely festive card with her design.


Ha! what a cutie & the delicate pink papers are just perfect in Elizabeth's card.


Another Christmas offering from Sue.  Love the colour combination.


Rita's striking paper is a great background for the decoupaged watering can of flowers.


A lovely clean & crisp card from Carolyn - again with Christmas in mind - in this delicate shade of blue.


Another cutie character, this time on the front of Annette's card.
He is adorable.


A different approach from Carol - two elements featured on the front section rather than one topper.
I like the look - very fresh.


Blue & swirls decorate Madeline's card, which is awaiting its topper.

A big thank you to Carolyn for taking the photos & for helping me out with some of the instructions. The photos were in an email to me almost before I got home from the evening!  Thank you Carolyn.

My visit to the Oncologist this morning was not so good as I wanted.  A little problem with my blood test, I had to have it again & still not right, so I couldn't have my next batch of  medication & my injection.  I have to go back again next Thursday!  It's mainly my immune system that is low, the hormone therapy seems to be doing its job on my cancer cells.  So not all bad news!

That's me for today.  I have a member showcase for you tomorrow, & in fact another one for the day after.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko