Mold II photos - part1

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have the first set of photos from last night's meeting of the Mold II club & they are of their Show & Tell.  The subject for the S&T was a card using the "Card from scraps" idea that Madeline had shown them at the August meeting. After creating the design the card is run through an embossing folder which really gives the finish a different look.

Here they are;


Pretty Christmas poinsettias on Elma's card.  
I love that almost double diamond shape that Elma has created.

 

Here is Madeline's card & the embossing on the card afterwards really makes the patchwork pop.


A different idea from Carolyn & a very effective design.
I am sure we all have strips of paper in our stash - so rather than cutting them down - use them in a similar way to this.


Another Christmas design this time from Annette.
The matching layers really does set off the pattern beautifully.


Here we are with Christmas again this time with Carol who has created a Christmas tree with graduating sizes of squares. A clever use of  a half a square gives a really cute pot for the tree.
(I suppose most of our thought are on this season now.!)

Lovely cards ladies & thank you Madeline for introducing that to us.

I have been going through my stash & have passed on lots of sheets of paper that I am not using to a good cause, but I still have my bits box.  So perhaps that should be my next card making session.  Get the old mojo up & awake.

That's me for today ladies.  I have the photos of last night's project to show you tomorrow, which will be after my monthly visit to the Oncologist.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko