mold II photos

Good morning everyone

Today I have the photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday this week.  Where they were making the cards using up scraps from their stash.

The project was shown by Madeline - whose sample cards I showed on Thursday.


What a beautiful quilt front from Carolyn.
Very effective on the black which always makes colours pop.


These diamond shapes were really popular & Annette has used quite subtle colours on her card. 


A really delicate card from Elma & I love the way she has laid the squares out in a different design.
On Elma's card you can clearly see the embossing that she did.


Very pretty card from Dot & I think the faux stitching line is just a perfect finish to the squares.


Don't you just love Dot's individual style with this cut card.  
Again - the faux stitching line really sets it off.


I love the natural colours of Carols card & although there are flowers on it - this would still be good for a man.


Wow, Elizabeth really took her card to another level with this card
I love it.


Pastel colours from Sue & again the embossing really shows up on this card.

Ladies, these are brilliant & a big thank you to Madeline for taking the evening, & as always to Carolyn for taking & sending me the photos.

I was present at the beginning of the meeting, but as I had an early start on Wednesday for another hospital visit I only stayed for a short while.

Gosh I cannot believe it is September already.  The year is going fast so quickly.

Have a great weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko