Mold photos - part 2.1

Good morning everyone.

I actually meant to post these photos yesterday but I went into my craft room to look for something & start on the tidy up that it needs.  In doing so I "found" a box with a couple of unfinished projects in it.  As I have discovered a passion for making albums I felt I should finish these incomplete projects before embarking on new project.  So that is how Saturday disappeared & this post didn't get done.

I didn't finish the project I was working either - a little more to do today.

Now to the photos.  This time they are of the main project for the evening - Clean & Simple cards. I say main project because Joanna had brought along a couple of quick ideas just in case there was time left for them, which there was & there will be 2 more posts of projects from Thursdays meeting. In fact there will be 3 more posts as I have had to split these photos into 2 batches because several of the ladies created multiple cards.

Clean & Simple cards, not always as easy to make as it sounds as you have to rein in your creativity a bit.  I have decided this time not to write any comments as due to their C&S style the cards speak for themselves.




Clare's cards





Janet's cards




Joan's cards







Joanna's cards







Lynn's cards

Well done ladies absolutely lovely.

Joanna apologises for her inky finger appearing in a couple of photos, as she had to hold the cards closed with one hand whilst she took the photo with the other. 

I will post the remaining ones of this set later today.  So don't forget to come back again.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria,
    Not sure what’s happened, but don’t want to ‘ claim’ credit for that final card - it’s beautiful but ‘twas made by anothers’ fair hand 😃
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, It was your name against the photo sent from Joanna. I will ask later if anyone claims it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post