Mold photos - part 3

Good afternoon ladies & also any gentlemen reading the blog as well.

Today I have for you the first of the 2 extra cards that Joanna showed the group how to make.

This card is called Clean & Simple Extended card & as you look at the photos I think you can see why they are called this;



Clare's card


Joan's card (just the front though - not sure why there is no inside)







Joanna's cards



Lynn's card



Maureen's card



Rachel's card



Rhiannon's card



Sheelagh's card


Yvonne's card - just the inside

I love this card style & I will try it during the week.

I am sure you have all worked out how these were done - but just in case.  A piece of card that divides into 3 equal parts,. scored & folded concertina fashion.  The design is started on the front of the card & continued into the 2 other portions.  Score it but don't fold it until design stamped.

'Bye for now & remember there is another set of photos to come - which I will post tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post