Mold photos - part 4

Hello everyone.

Here I am with part 4 of Mold photos from their meeting last Thursday.  Today the photos are of a second extra card that Joann showed them - it is called the Double Triangle card.


Clare



Janet


Joan



Joanna



Lynn



Mair


Maureen


Rachel


Rhiannon



Sheelagh


Yvonne

As this was an extra card that the ladies weren't expecting I think Joanna took along card for them to use, as she also did for the extended card. Then the ladies obviously had extra card to decorate them.

A big thank you to Joanna for all her work for that meeting, & for taking & sending me the photos.
Thank you very much Joanna, as always it is much appreciated.

That's me for today. I have a couple of member showcases for you over next couple of days.
'Bye!

Comments

  1. Oops sorry Joanna I left the 'a' off the end of your name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgiven ;) You are correct, I took the cardstock ready cut to make the two extra cards and gave instructions on how easy it is to get two bases from a sheet of A4. I also took patterned paper with me for all to use (as I hadn't said to bring that!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko