A birthday card

Good evening everyone I hope you have been having an excellent weekend.

Today I have a photo of a birthday card I made this week for our Son-in-law, which has to be made fairly early as it has to go out to the USA.  Just hope we have posted it in time.

Whilst I was wondering what to make Bob mentioned that he (our son-in-law) liked the Beatles.  I have a die of a Juke-box which I bought a couple of years ago in order to make a card for my brother who actually has one. So then it was how to incorporate something about the Beatles.

Here are 2 photos - the first one is the different elements laid out on my desk, then the second one is the finished card.,


I die-cut the juke box in black card & also the little music border.  On the Internet I found a royalty free piece of sheet music & printed that.  The coloured card in the photo is one of the sheets from the workshop last week decorated with Brusho crystals.


The finished card.
I used a 5x7 white card & layered a reduced size sheet of the music on black card. I drew around the juke box die to cut out a layer from the Brusho card then glued them together.  The music border I used on the back of the card.

Quite pleased with that.  Made me feel as though my mojo is on its way back.

That is me for today. 'Bye.



Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko