A Christmas card

Good evening everyone.

After going for my regular blood test this morning I have had a really successful afternoon with making cards.

Firstly I made 4 cards for Bob - so that is his 12 cards completed;


These four cards have the same design - the nativity bauble.  I made 2 in silver & 2 in gold.
The die was another of those I bought from Ali Express.

After these cards I dug out some papers & toppers that had been free on a magazine & are from Tattered Lace.  I chose the cards, how much & which background paper & the topper.  Then I put each one inside it's envelope ready for me to work on tomorrow.

The package also included some Christmas stamps from Tattered Lace which are actually quite nice - so they will probably be what I work with next.

How do you decide how to make your cards - particularly Christmas?  I start thinking about it towards the end of July by looking at what I already have, then watch for the trends.  Then as well as that there are the club meetings at which we sometimes learn a new card shape or technique & then my ideas change again.  I think now I have to go with what is in my head.  We will see.

That's is me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko