another recent card

Good afternoon everyone - where has that lovely sunshine gone?

Today I have a photo of another recent card that I have made - this time the wedding anniversary card for Garth & Elayne who celebrated 3 years this week.


I wanted a clean & simple design but with a little bling.

I started with a 5x7 card in landscape orientation & once I had started on the design it was a case of cutting the various layers. I rounded the corners of the card & each layer to soften the look.  The top white layer I put through an embossing folder with a swirly vine style background, & a doily style circle to hold the sentiment.  The "Happy Anniversary" was from one of my older wood mounted stamp where the 2 words were on the one block & also at a slight angle.  I managed to carefully cut between them & because of the sloping font I cut the ends of the card at an angle.  A few matching flat backed gems to add a little bling.

Goodness where does the time go - as I so often seem to be saying these days - three years!  It seems like yesterday but a good job it wasn't otherwise we wouldn't have that lovely grandson - who is walking all over the place now.

Tomorrow I will be making any updates to the club pages that are needed.

That's me for today.  'Bye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko