csnw photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.  Sorry I missed yesterday but after my hospital visit I was a bit weary so didn't get near the computer.  Glad to say bloods were OK this time & I am now on my next session of mediation.

This afternoon I have the first set of photos from the CSNW club & they are of their project from back in September.  Elvena had sent me the photos through Whatsapp but for some reason or other they didn't get to me - then all of a sudden popped up yesterday.

The ladies had decided to revisit the one sheet wonder project.  This is where you use one sheet of decorative paper in as many ways as you can on cards - it is possible to get between 10 & 12 depending on what size sheet you are using.  A4 or 12x12 for example.

Here are their cards;



Two cards from Ann using a pretty lilac coloured paper.




Three cards from Elvena using a pink butterfly paper.



Two cards from Gwen - I think the dotty papers was used as the background for the lower photo.



Two cards from Grace in a very striking pick & black spot pattern.












Ten!  Yes ten from Joan.
Our Joan is a fast worker once she knows where she is heading.
The beige striped paper is the common theme through all her cards.

It was a small gathering that month - but well done ladies.

Tomorrow I will have the Show & Tell photos from this weeks meeting & possibly their Project as well.

Thank you to Elvena for taking the photos & sorry but I don't know why my phone didn't pick them up until yesterday.  But at least we have them all now.

If you are going to the stamp festival on Saturday - have fun & dare I say -- don't spend too much!!!!  I look forward to seeing what you purchase.  I am not certain whether I will be there - it will be a decision in the morning.  Have fun.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.  'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post