csnw photos - part 3

Good afternoon ladies

This afternoon I have the final set of photos from CSNW meetings - the project from last Wednesdays meeting.  The project was a little card shaped like a pot of flowers.  It is a little like the one that Rachel showed to the Mold ladies - just a slight variation that I found.

Here they are;-


Joan has white blossoms in her pot & I like the label on the front.


Gwen has a very colourful bouquet in her pot. I like the foliage hanging over the rim.


Really delicate flowers fill Ann's pot - I think they were vellum flowers & a label 
attached with twine.


I nice seasonal planting for Claire's pot.  Beautiful poinsettias.


A pretty group of little flowers in Ruth's pot with a nice twine bow around it.


A love mixed bouquet of flowers in Elvena's pot.


Unfortunately somehow Elvena missed the name card on this one - but by the process of elimination
I am hoping this is Grace's card with very delicate white flowers in.


A really colourful pot for Hayley's card with a cute label attached with twine.
The white card behind the flowers is what supports them & goes inside the pot where you write your message.  At this point in the meeting Hayley had not had time to trim that away so it can't be seen.



Some pretty white flowers & delicate shades of green foliage in Kate's card.

Lovely cards ladies.  

I do like this idea & was thinking if you made a larger one & put a really good show of flowers in it - it would make a nice card for someone in hospital seeing as they cannot have real flowers these days.

That is me for today.  I am hoping to have a good couple of crafting days so should be able to show you some of my work.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko