From a retailer at Port Sunlight

In the last post - which was about CSNW photos - I mentioned an email from Lynn of Mold II. So if you haven't seen the CSNW post it will be just below this one.

In the email Lynn told me of a workshop with one of the retailers at Saturday's festival that was being advertised.

Lynn photographed the retailers business card


Here is what Lynn said in her email;

"At the show today Joanna mentioned to me that one of the exhibitors was collecting names of people interested in attending a one or two day workshop.

Speaking to the lady, if they can get enough interest they would come, from King’s Lynn, to Port Sunlight or even Mold for a one or two days. 

Projects would be , for 1 day, a decorated food safe serving plate, a decorative bottle and wine glass and something else I cannot remember! 

Additional for 2nd day I think was a canvas and a couple of other things which again I forgot! ( I will message her to ask again!)

I think all of the names currently down are from Mold group! along with a couple of friends.

I Wondered if you wanted to put it on the blog to see if there is interest?

It was suggested it would be of the order of £60 for one day £100 for 2 days - all included. She was thinking about before Christmas.   I have attached their flyer."

So if anyone is interest contact the lady via the information on the flyer.  Obviously it would be good if there is enough takers that they would come to Mold which will make it easier for everyone.

Perhaps you would let me know if you decide to book on this workshop - or part of it.  I could help possibly with finding a room, perhaps at Parkfields.  I don't know where in Port Sunlight they could use - the Hall would be very expensive.

Lynn will also come back to me, as she says above, once she has the missing information.




Comments

  1. It did sound interesting when the lady told me about it - not too sure about them being able to arrange it for next month though! Perhaps it would be better in the new year? Don't quite know why they're in such a hurry to hold it before Christmas (and the price, although reasonable, might be prohibitive before Christmas too?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on this Joanna. Let's see what else comes up. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post