last of the workshop photos

Good .afternoon everyone. 

Today I have a couple of photos related to that workshop I attended & they are of the tile that I was disappointed in, & my remedy to over come it.

Here is my tile;


The crinkles are the texture of the tile.
As you can see the tissue tore rather badly right over the text & a couple of other places. 
I was so pleased with my piece of Brusho'd tissue paper too.

What am I going to do to remedy it?

Well back in August I bought 2 packets of really beautiful paper napkins ----



I think this denim background one would be ideal to go over the top of my coloured tissue.
I am going to give that a go over the weekend.  So! watch this space.

This evening I am off to the October meeting for the Mold group - so hope to have photos of their work over the weekend.

The tomorrow I am meeting up with Sue - I think we are ging to pop over to Gordale GGarden Centre for a good old natter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko