mold photos II - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have the first set of photos from last night's Mold II meeting & they are of their Show & Tell cards.

The Show & Tell last night was a Christmas version of the fold flat double box card that I showed everyone last month.


Sue's card - she admitted - was the one that she had made at last month's meeting.
Cheeky!.......... but ............. better than me as I didn't do one.


Such beautiful papers on Carolyn's card - very festive.


I love this crisp & clean design from Elma.
Stags, & deers, on Chrisrmas cards has really become very popular.


A cute warmly wrapped up snowman for Annette's card.
Annette said that he was a sticker that she had in her stash.


That Christmas stocking is delightful - I love the colour scheme - from Carol.

Beautiful cards ladies.

Thank you to Carolyn for taking the photos & sending them to me.  The photos arrived in my email inbox almost at the same time that I arrived home from the meeting.

That is me for today. I will be back tomorrow with the evening's project photos.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post