Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone I do hope your weekend is going well.

This afternoon I have the photos from the Mold meeting project for you.  This project was with me & was the Impossible Card;


This is Sheelagh's card in very delicate shades of grey/blue


Love this floral paper with rich blue background.  It's always nice to see someone take a slightly different approach to a card.  Here Lynn has used 2 thinner supports across the card rather than one wider one.



A beautiful flower stamp adorns Janet's card. I love the colour scheme.


Some nice complimentary papers on Rhiannon's card & I just love that sentiment on the topper.


This one is Mair's card with a very pretty background paper which really sets that butterfly embellishment off.


Rachel went for a different approach with the decorating of her card.
It really is good when people experiment - you don't have to do exactly as it is shown.


Christmas theme on Joan's card, & the size of the sentiment is just perfect for the topper.


Maureen's card patiently awaiting its topper.
I hope you will bring it back next month Maureen.

Well done ladies - they look great.

I spent sometime in the craft room this morning making a card for our son-in-law's birthday.  Now that I have brought the blog up-to-date I am going back in there to have another play.  😊

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  
That's me for today - 'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post