more workshop photos

Good afternoon everyone

Just a couple more photos from the workshop I attended on Saturday.  One item I took a photo of didn't come out very well so I have left it off.  I will also, after my photos, show a couple of the samples from the lady taking the workshop.

Here are mine;


During the day I decided I aught to stamp on at least one of the backgrounds.

This photo shows 2 green shade backgrounds I created, with one of them stamped with a lovely silhouette fir tree.  I now need to think about what else can go on there to create a card.  The other piece I keep looking at hoping for inspiration.


This one had 2 lovely bursts of colour on & I could see the makings of a flower. So I took their poppy stamp & over stamped where the colour burst was.  The stamp actually had a solid centre so I had to make a mask in order for the speckles in my background to show as the centre of the flower.  I didn't get it quite right but I am sure I can do more with it later.

Here are some of their samples;

 

There's that lovely circle poly plate.  It's good to see that there is a bit of a dribble of Brusho's in the top corner.  But still much neater than my attempt.


Here is that funky flower filled with the glossy accents. 
You can just see the shine on the middle flower.


This is really beautiful - something I am aiming for


This was one of our projects.
Its a beautiful, heavy tile & it has been covered with tissue paper that has been coloured with Brusho's & stamped over, then glued over the tile.

It is my tile that I had difficulty photographing.  Also my tissue did split even over the text - so I need to do another one. We were given two - so I do have another chance.

That's me for today.
Back again soon.
'Bye.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko