a project card

Good morning everyone

I am popping in now as later today we are off to see our grandson.  Well, his parents too.

This project card is my version of the card that CSNW will be making at their November meeting next week.  It is the Waterfall card.


A view with the waterfall closed


Starting to pull the waterfall back
(Sorry about the fuzzy photo)


With the final  part showing - the one with the sentiment.
(Apologies again for the fuzzy photo)

I haven't made one of these cards in ages - I quite enjoyed making this one.  Plus it's another one of my Christmas cards.

I have popped the top photo on the projects photo page.

I hope your weekend is going well.

Another card tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko