cards for america

Good evening everyone I hope your weekend has gone well.

Today I have photos for you of two Christmas cards & one Anniversary card that I have made to send out to America.

Here are the two Christmas cards;


This one is for our daughter & son-in-law
The photo is not very good & the colour is way out - perhaps it is because I took them late in the afternoon when the light was fading.  But the background should be green & quite a bright green.


This one is for our son-in-laws parents.

Here is the anniversary card;


As you can see our daughter & her husband have been married 10 years.
Their anniversary is early in December.

All 3 cards were made from Hunkydory kits.  I was beginning to get through the kits I have had for some time - but then there were some news ones free with a magazine.  They are the ones I have used here.

That is all from me today. Enjoy your evening. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko