mold photos - part 2

Good evening everyone.

This evening I have for you the start of the photos from Mold club project last Thursday.  Joanna & Janet divided the group into two smaller groups & took one each, then halfway through the evening they swapped over. So that way we got two insights into the technique, which for the evening was the Spotlight Technique.

As this will be very photo heavy I am going to show in this post the beautiful samples that they both brought along to give us inspiration;

The first set is by Joanna
showing a variety of styles.









& this next set are the samples by Janet
& it was so nice to see the different styles.









Tomorrow I will post the photos of our cards.

This evening I am off to the final meeting for the year of Happy Stampers Club.

That is me for today.  Have a nice evening. 'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post