mold photos - part 3

Good morning everyone.

Well, I had a really nice meeting at Happy Stampers last night - we had our nibbles & mince-pies & also did a show & tell of a Christmas decoration we had made.  I will show you what I made in another post.

Today I have those photos from the Mold meeting last Thursday & they are of our efforts with the project that was Spotlight Stamping.

The first two photos are of my card - well toppers - I have yet to put them onto card bases.


I was pleased with this one - until I saw the photo - my colouring in leaves 
quite a bit to be desired 😀
& in the next one I got ink all over the little square - I think a butterfly is needed.


This next one is by Joan & it is soooo elegant.


The next 2 are from Lynn.
I particularly like the fantasy flower one.



The next 2 are the ones created by Mair.
I love that she tried the frame idea from Janet's samples.
Both very clean & delicate designs.



The next 2 are Maureen's cards
I particularly like the second one - very balanced design.



This next one is by Rachel.
Very Rachel it is too with those cheeky ladies & another good use of the frame idea.


The next 2 are by Rhiannon
Isn't that blue shade really pretty & delicate?



Three cards from Sheelagh
I like the split in the design of the first one
& doesn't it look good on Kraft card?


Love the spotlight shape on this second one


Beautiful cards ladies - I think we will see this idea being used quite a bit next year.  It has in fact helped me with another idea for the Christmas cards I am working on.   

How many of you remember it from a long way back.  I think we will, in 2019, return to a few ideas that we first saw some years back.  It is good to always learn new things - but the old techniques can still come up fresh especially as these days we have far more materials to use - such as different inks, die cuts, types of paper & so on & so on.

Thank you very much, once again, to Joanna & Janet for showing us this technique & thank you Joanna for taking & sending me the photos.

I have not forgotten that there were other ladies in the club who showed projects for an evening - Rachel, Lynn & Joan.  Thank you as well.

That is me for now.  I have a couple of member showcases now - so will get them sorted for tomorrow & Thursday.

'Bye.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko