just chatting ....

... along with a special note for CSNW ladies.

Hello everyone.

Last night saw the final meeting of 2018 for the CSNW group & Elvena once again took photos for me which I hope to be able to share with you in the next day or so.

The special note for the CSNW ladies is - we were so enjoying our mince-pies & drink that I forgot to hand out the notes of your project.  I have put them in your club box to bring in February - your first 2019 meeting.  If anyone is wanting to make another card & needs the notes, then email me & I will email you a copy.

I have to set myself the task over the next few days to complete my Christmas cards & address them & get them sent out.  Then I will be able to sit back & relax & perhaps have a play with another side of my craft interests.

Hope you have a good day
More soon
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko