member showcase


Hello everyone

Today I have the member showcase for you that I mentioned & it is of some more sewing work from Joanna of Mold club.

Along with the photos in the email Joanna said this ...............


"Hi Gloria

Thought you might like to see what I've just been making - my great-niece had a baby two weeks ago and so I made a 'welcome bear' for him. Couldn't leave his big brother out so he got one too :)

More fab designs from the company I've recently discovered (those who designed the trees) Kreative Kiwi - they're almost 12 inches tall.

Rory was born 12 weeks early weighing 2 lbs 12 ozs - he's going to be in special care for many weeks yet but he's doing very well - tiny but strong."


Here they are;






I am sure they will love them Joanna - they are gorgeous.  Thank you for sharing.

Ladies - you are all so clever & talented & I love seeing what you make regardless of what particular craft you have used.  So, do please send me photos to show on the blog.

That's me for this visit.
'Bye.,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post