Some Christmas cards

Good afternoon everyone.

My! its a bit cold out there this afternoon.  Earlier today I have been out to lunch with a group of ladies whose husband are or have been members of the same business group that Bob belongs too.  I discovered a few months ago that they meet for lunch when the men are at theirs, so naturally joined as well.

Today it was Christmas lunch & very nice it was too.

I have in this post some of the recent Christmas cards I have made - mainly using Hunkydory items. The first photo though are of cards that have been stamped & are the ones I took along today to the ladies lunch.  There are 9 ladies plus me at the moment - but 2 of the ladies are I have known through a separate group, so they get different cards;


The stamps & the circle die were the freebies on a recent Creative Stamping magazine & are by 
John Lockwood aka John Next Door.
I really enjoyed making these.





These are the Hunkydory ones.
The one with the robin on has a lovely shade of soft green background paper - but it looks a bit grey in the photo.

I hope you are all well.  I hope to have more photos for you tomorrow.
That is me for today.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko