a recent card

Good evening everyone - goodness me its turned a bit cold this evening & I believe it is going to get colder.  So when you are out & about - wrap up warm.

The card I am showing this evening will actually be 2 cards that I made for friends with birthdays on New Year's Day.  They are virtually identical - but I so enjoyed making the first one & had enough of the card over to make another one.  The 2 people do not live anywhere near each other - so I think it was alright to do that.



As you can see I used Kraft card for both the cards, butterflies & the floral die-cut 

It's the first time I have used that die & it cut very well & the embossing on it is very very good.

Tomorrow I hope to start showing you all the lovely handmade Christmas cards we received. There are quite a few so I will probably spread them over 2 or 3 days.

On Thursday it will be the first meeting of the  Mold club for 2019 & I am looking forward to seeing everybody.

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko