another recent card

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all having a great weekend.

One again I am not sure where the days have gone since my last posting - well I do sort of know - I was out to lunch on Tuesday, had a craft day on Wednesday, fairly lazy on Thursday with some crafting & then yesterday (Friday) Bob & I went over to a farm shop centre near Northwich.  Where we had a nice lunch then stocked up on food for the freezer.

The card I have to show you today is a card I made for Bob's cousin & his wife for their golden wedding anniversary which was celebrated at the beginning of the month.



I used Crafter's Companion "hint of gold" pearlescent card & a matt gold card.  I used my memory album dies to make the shape of the card & its layers & also one of the small sizes from the set to put the little card on the front which held a photo of them on their wedding day & one taken sometime last year.  I was very pleased with the way this came out.

Over the last few days any crafting I have done has been towards finding things for the meetings & of course up coming birthdays.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I am off into the craft room again now.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post