catching up

Hello everyone.  I thought it was time I caught up with things so that you know what is going on.

I mentioned in a post a few days ago I wasn't feeling too good so to excuse me if I didn't pop in & write much.

Well I haven't had the best of weekends. I spent about 5 hours in A&E at Glan Clwyd on Saturday evening & again on Sunday evening. As a summary - I have to watch my temperature at the moment because my immune markers in my blood test last Thursday were low.  So naturally I have been doing this - then on Saturday they spiked somewhat so we were advised for me to go to A&E. After blood tests & basically an MOT I was told I could go home but to get in touch if things didn't improve or if they got worse.

Sunday, taking my temperature again in the late afternoon they had spiked even higher.  So back to A & E.  This time when they did the blood test they also put me on a IV antibiotic & fluids. That must have taken just over an hour to go through.  Again my bloods were OK & I could go home. That visit we got back home at about 1:45 am.  Needless to say both Bob & I are absolutely drained & exhausted.  On Thursday this week (in fact tomorrow) I am due my next visit to the oncology dept - so I wait to see what they have to say about everything.  All I need now is for this snow to go, or at least start to.  Don't know what I will do if we can't get out.

Anyway I wanted you to know that I had not deserted you.

I will keep you updated & when I have the energy will write some crafting posts.

Take care of yourselves in this snow.  Wrap up warm & travel safely.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post