Mold II photo - late arrival

Yesterday I received an email from Dot of Mold II club with a photo of her Show & Tell card for last Tuesdays meeting which she had been unable to attend due to the weather.

In her email Dot said;;

"Hi Gloria, here's my show and tell card which I'd forgotten to send you. The butterflies
 were stamped onto acetate and glittered....these were made by Carolyn several years ago which 
she had kindly given to me and went so well with the papers I had chosen.  
I stamped out the verse and coloured the butterflies with gel pens, and then inked in the butterfly trails with an ultra fine pen. I really liked this design and will keep it in mind for when I get crafter's block, which I get quite often! 
Dot x"


Thank you for sending the photo to me Dot.

I have some member showcases for you which I will post over the next few days.  They are very handy at the moment seeing as I am not 100% - I don't have to think so much.  That doesn't sound right, does it - but I am sure you know what I mean.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko