Mold II - photos - late arrival

Good morning everyone

I received an email yesterday from Carolyn of Mold II club, attaching a photo of her card she had made for Tuesday's meeting Show & Tell.

Due to the weather Carolyn had not made it to club night.

Here is her card;


In the email Carolyn said

"I used  Honeydoo butterflies stamp and outline die, coloured in with their mica powders. 
The diagonal is a piece of vellum embossed with butterflies and coloured with purple distress ink, please note there are 2 lots of stamping on it!!! "

Thank you for sending it in Caroline - its very pretty & delicate.   I love Honeydoo stamps, especially when they have matching dies, & their mica powders - but I haven't got that butterfly one.

This morning I went along to the hospital for my check - but my bloods were not right &so I couldn't be given the injection & medication.  They were probably affected by this cough & sniffle I have got.  Also my temperature was a little raised.  So I have been told to come home rest, keep warm & go back next Thursday.  Also I have to take my temperature twice a day & if it goes above a certain level I have to ring the hospital & go in.  So everyones fingers crossed please.

That's me for today. Going to put my feet up.  Well, I am  going to try.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. My fingers are well and truly crossed for you Gloria...makes typing difficult but never mind if it helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko