the last of my cards, plus ....

.............. a little chat.

Good afternoon everyone - how are you all?  I hope you had an enjoyable New Years Eve & New Years Day, as well as the Christmas week.

I suppose our Christmas started properly when we visited our Grandson on Christmas Eve - obviously also our son Gareth & his wife Elayne.  😊  We spent a lovely afternoon & evening with them & got to see Gwion open his presents from us. The visit was rounded off with a family Chinese take-away which was most enjoyable, before driving home.

Our Christmas Day was spent with our son Russell & his wife Nadine. They came around to us about 11:00 am & Nadine assisted Bob with cooking Christmas dinner.  This is the second Christmas I have not done anything toward the Christmas meal & shall be forgetting how to cook. 😍 We spent a very pleasant time opening a few presents & chatting about all sorts of things, after an excellent meal.

Then the festive season was rounded off with another visit to our Grandson & Gareth & Elayne this time accompanied by Russ & Nadine.  We spent the afternoon & some of the evening with them & it was so nice for all of us to be together for a change.  The visit was rounded off with another family take-away meal this time a curry, before returning home.

New Year's Day was just Bob & I having a quiet day.

Now, those cards & this time they are the family ones.  The top two are the cards that went to Russ & Nadine, & to Gareth & Elayne & the third one is my card to Bob which I did as an easel card;





I also made these 2 tea-light holders.
For the last meeting of the HSNW club we had been asked to make Christmas decorations - so this is what I took along.


Sorry this photo is a little fuzzy.

So - using this stamp set I made a total 39 Christmas cards & the 2 tea-light votives.  I think that stamp has definitely paid for itself.

Well that is me caught up with card photos & chatting,  I have 2 member showcases to show you which I will do tomorrow & the day after.

Enjoy the rest of the day.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko