A recent card

Good afternoon everyone I do hope your weekend is going well.

Today I have a photo of a recent card I made.  It is for the young lady who worked for Bob's company on the admin side.  At the beginning of February she & her partner had a baby girl - this is the card I made for them;


I made it by cutting 2 pieces of card to 8x8 joined together with ribbon to make a full 8x8 card.
The focal image was part of a set I bought some time ago & had only used it once before.
I stamped & embossed it in Silver then coloured it with felt pens, using them as watercolour paints. I then die cut the 2 scallop edge circles. The embellishments are also die cuts.

I was very pleased with this little card & I also added one of the other small die-cut embellishments on the insert.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko