A recent card

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Today I have one of my recently made cards;


This card was for Bob's niece who as you can see was celebrating her 50th birthday.

I chose a 6 x 6 scalloped card with a Honey Doo floral spray stamp.  I stamped the image in Versamark direct onto the card then embossed in Gold EP.  I then repeated that on a scrap of card & cut out the main flowers with a couple of the leaves still attached to the central 4 flowers.  These were decoupaged over the main image.  A few flat backed gems for some bling around the spray.  The greeting was a stamp I have had for a while which I also stamped in Versamark & Gold EP then die cut it with a rectangular die with a scalloped edge to mirror the card.  To finish it I heat embossed the edge.  My number dies were not the right size for this card so I used peel off numbers.

That's me for today
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post