another recent card

Good morning & isn't it good to see the sunshine again.  Mind you it is still rather blowy - but never mind - it feels like a nice bright day.

Here is one of my recent cards that I have made;


I say recent card - the front piece (the main image) I actually created in December for samples for the Mold club in January as this was to be their project.  During January I mounted it onto blue card & then base card in order to send to our daughter who lives in the States for her birthday in February.

I do like this technique & will be going on to use it more.

I have a visit to the local hospital this morning for a blood test, prior to hospital visit on Thursday at Glan Clwyd.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post